No. of Recommendations: 0
I've had my Motley Fool Mastercard for a few years now and really like it's unique look. I just received an email from Bank of America that they are no longer partnering with Motley Fool and will replace my Motley Fool credit card with one of their own. Ugh!
Print the post Back To Top
Yup - got a snail-mail letter on Saturday with the same info :-(
Yes, I got a letter, too.

I don't think I'll like the rewards program of the new Bank of America card. So I'm looking for another cash rewards card to take its place.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a card, or where I might look to find one? I do not keep a balance...I pay off my card every month.

Thanks.

Evermoon
I've had my card for years and have loved it. If the Fool is not going to be associated with Bank of America, can the association with Motley Fool be recreated with a different bank?
Same here. Sorry as well. My Motley Fool credit card with it's un ique design has started more conversations with hotel clerks and merchants around the country than anything else I've ever used.
Ditto to all the above. I enjoyed the conversations the card sparked, and I liked the terms and periodic special offers through the card (5% cash back). With the MF affiliation gone, I will probably ask BOA to simply consolidate the account with my other BOA card and combine the credit limits.

MT