Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Move on to the Cleavers

My my, we are tossing a lot of pet peeves into the mix. Kid activities, bikes to school, gender, marriage cabins in the woods, perv's in Pizza Hut..... where will it all end!

Caveman chases antelope and pokes it to death with sharp stick. Family pigs out. Caveman gets bored draws pictures on cave walls, Caveman get hungry, chases another antelope. Maybe we should walk to the top of the mountain this summer and see what's on the other side.

Ward comes home from a days work, puts his feet up, reads the paper, puffs on his pipe. June checks on the kids, puts her feet up too and reads some magazine. "Oh Ward Las Vegas looks so pretty, can we go this summer", "Sure hon, we'll load up the woody and head west for 2-3 weeks, I'm sure the boss will give me the extra time off"

20% of country come home from job, worry about paying the rent this month, keeping the heating on, getting enough food. Many of those in normal times, turn around and go to second job, pat the kids on the as they head out to school in the morning before crashing. A vacation to them getting the kids in the church summer school program, so you can pull the dinner shift somewhere.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.