Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Does anyone out there know if cost of a rental car is deductible as a moving expense (Form 3903). I recently moved from the states to Germany for business and had to rent a car in Germany until my car arrived (it was shipped over by my employer). I was not reimbursed for the rental car expense by my employer. Anyone know if I can deduct this?? Greatly appreciate any help!!!
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.