Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 14
It is only a small sample but I live in Winnipeg, Canada. Our province has a total of 12 active virus cases in a population of approx. 1.3 million. I went for a haircut today in the city's premier mall. It was fairly empty and most stores were closed. The apple store was one of the few stores open but I have NEVER seen it so empty. I don't see how a quick recovery can occur in places with a larger infection rate. I definitely think Charlie's message was more reality based, and Mr. Market will come to his senses. I am mostly invested in Berkshire so I will not have to worry about where the market is going. I will leave that up to WEB.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
I am mostly invested in Berkshire so I will not have to worry about where the market is going. I will leave that up to WEB

WEB doesn't owe you anything. If you want market returns or better, then you choose your investments accordingly. If you choose to invest in Berkshire shares then you accept whatever returns you get, don't assume somehow WBE is going to make sure your returns are better than the market.
No. of Recommendations: 9
"WEB does not owe you anything". I don't believe I stated he does, nor did I say I expected to "beat" the market. Keep well.