Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
MrArbitrage-----"You don't know who you are messing with".

Wow------Am I impressed or what? I guess it's "or what"! Or maybe I'm scared to death because I don't know who I'm "messing with"! Yea---that must be it.

Dear Professor Arbitrage: If you were half as smart and half as rich as you would like us all to believe, you would not be screwing around sending your words of wisdom to the lowly likes of me!

I sincerely believe that you believe what you have to say is absolute fact and agree that it IS all a part of what makes the overall market system work. Don't take an opposing view so personally----I don't mean it that way. If we all agreed-----neither one of us would make any money! This way, we both make money!!! What's wrong with that?

Lighten up and drink less coffee (or something). And be careful when patting yourself on the back. You might lose your balance and fall off of the lofty perch you have chosen for yourself!! crpurdum

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.