No. of Recommendations: 3
Standing here listening to Donna the Buffalo. Good music for sure. Hope all is well with you. Peace.

AS
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 7
Funny. I have not been here for as long as I can remember. Which is about a nanosecond . I was reading an article from my stock quote feed and realized it was a MF article.I decided to come back to the old neighborhood , lo and behold I see my name . On top of it all , written by you Danny. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart . All is well my friend . So much has transpired since I was here that it is difficult to even know where to begin , let alone where I left off , on this journey. First and foremost, I miss David. David changed my life through his unselfish sharing of wisdom , along with the fellowship and friendship of those I called my friends. Those I found in the fourth dimension, on this site . Thank you David and thanks to you all. I retired from building furniture. Close to 40 years and 100,000 hours in the shop were enough for now . My creative energies were turned to blowing Blues harp. Set up my amps in the shop and have become dedicated and disciplined in my playing. Something I lacked with it the last 50 years. The last 4 or 5 years have been a joy and a humbling experience . I just returned from Paris last week. I was there for about 7 weeks .Extraordinary City. This is the fourth year I have been there. Same flat , about ten minutes from Notre Dame. About a block from the Seine. Stay about 6-7 weeks a year. In the Fall. City of the artistically depraved. My kind of town. All the women look at me with disgust and disdain , which I find attractive in a gal. I just put two and two together , perhaps it is the rat hordes that I draws my attraction. I have felt like Napoleon , every year returning from Elba with my vermin minions and hordes. Although , this year I have sensed dissension amongst the ranks . So , without further ado , I must say adieu .Thank you Danny . Long story short , all is well , and all is as it should be. How else can it be? Peace? I believe so , more then I ever thought I would be gifted. Much more important then happiness , as far as I am concerned. Thanks to all and I wish all the very best. Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season. .... mrbear
No. of Recommendations: 1
Bear, thanks for the update.

Steve
No. of Recommendations: 0
Good to hear from you Steve. I hope all is well with you....mrbear
No. of Recommendations: 2
I hope all is well with you....mrbear

All is great. After 8 years, I can say with conviction that I highly recommend retirement.

Steve