Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
Do my eyes deceive me or did you just post a sob story about your grandparents' store becoming a victim of the free market you hold so dear?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
I'm shocked, shocked I say, at people failing even though they knew the value of hard work.Coulda sworn that was the magic bullet for "forever" success.

cm
No. of Recommendations: 1
Seriously: We've found her Kryptonite. The next time she shrugs into Atlas, bring up her Nana and Papa.
Shows how ignorant you are about capitalism and the free market. Unlike the promises of big government, no one is guaranteed success. In fact capitalism works best when some business fail due to inefficiency, poor service, and not meeting the wants and needs of those willing to exchange their hard-earned dollars for the product or service you provide.

If we applied this to big government, we would be a much more prosperous country because most of the liberal big-spending bozo's in DC would be fired.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Shows how ignorant you are about capitalism and the free market. Unlike the promises of big government, no one is guaranteed success. In fact capitalism works best when some business fail due to inefficiency, poor service, and not meeting the wants and needs of those willing to exchange their hard-earned dollars for the product or service you provide.

If we applied this to big government, we would be a much more prosperous country because most of the liberal big-spending bozo's in DC would be fired.

Please take this to one of the many political boards on this site where uninformed idealogues of either stripe proudly demonstrate how little they know.

thanks in advance
The subject was brought up here. You take your hall monitoring elsewhere and I'll post where and when I please.
No. of Recommendations: 17
The subject was brought up here. You take your hall monitoring elsewhere and I'll post where and when I please.

Fair enough; that's the expected response and your prerogative. I certainly had no expectation that a demonstrated ignoramus would have manners.