Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Leader used to warn of it long ago here.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/america-lost-culture-afghanista...

"America Has Lost the Thread
It feels like we no longer live in the country that came together after 9/11. How do we get that back?"

Ms Noonan - many of them don't physically see each other. Many of them on both sides - reject each others Americanism and can't relate to one another.

Soon, 15-20% of them, won't even be able to communicate with the other 80%. Ok, maybe - their naive, naive, policies will bring about events - -where ok, *maybe* the yellow ribbons come out for a day or two- but even that is not probable.

Also, roughly 40% of them are susceptible to demagogues manipulating them into 1/6-style field trips - -- and the same public policy and socio economic realities - will make sure that audience doesn't shrink too much.

Oh - and wait till they lose their jobs to Artificial Intelligence - yeah, that'll make em happier.

As Leader pointed out over a decade ago - Balkanization, Tribes, and Castes was on the way.

It's too late to fix now.

Putin, XI, future Bibis, I got a feeling they know. And have already exploited it a little.

Eventually - this *wilL* affect the sacred 401K life and the sainted "S&P 500" also.

"Zimmerman!"


*No TMF member is personally attacked in this post, and as usual, Leader cites a link and reminds Club 401K - told you so. Amazingly, Leader was able to contain the joy and laughter*
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.