No. of Recommendations: 16
Here is one way to build PEG26 using Finder.

1. Start with Stockscouter rating >=8 You could go down to 7 but I don't.
2. P/E ratio:current >1 The official screen is >0 but SS only has >= as a choice.
3. %Price Change Last 6 mo. High As Possible Here is where it gets a bit interactive. What I do is set it to High As Possible, then limit the number to 25 in the box at the upper right corner. I then set the value to whatever the 25th highest value is.
4. Next field down, I put %EPS Growth Next Year to Display only I then click the top of the EPS column to switch between an ascending and decending sort to find the top 10 projected EPS growth rate.
5. Lastly, I create the PEG variable by selecting P/E Ratio: current, manually typing the "/" sign, then selecting %EPS Growth Next Year and setting the operator to Display Only. I use my Mk. 1 eyeballs to select the lowest 5 PEG stocks, excluding any below .2

I freely admit that this seems cumbersome but after you do it a time or two it becomes very easy. Also, there may well be a better way to do it. This is just the way I have done it since Last September or so.

Dave
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.