Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Must be tough living in fear all the time. We have cures, but certain elites want to keep them away from the public. Why? To get the populace used to compliance and to shut them up.

And you said I live in fear? I know enough of the state of the world to know that by wading onto this board I would encounter an entirely alternate universe of "facts" that would preclude most of us from ever seeing eye to eye on much of anything. Fake news. There, we're even.

The number of cases may be rising, but the death rate is falling.

We're doing more testing, more younger people are testing positive (who are less likely to die), and there is a time lag between a spike in cases and a spike in deaths, because people don't die right away. Plus the virus evolves over time. And we get better at treating it, but we are a long way from having a cure. Just some wild and crazy thoughts...

She should have access to the known cures and she should wear protective equipment if she so chooses. It is called occupational risk, get used to it.

Wow, okey-dokey. She must have worked in one of those hospitals that don't require their employees to wear protective equipment when they work with COVID patients. Which one would that be, exactly? Known cure? Known to who? Our Divider in Chief, the same one who suggested injecting Lysol into your blood? Occupational risk, get used to it? I don't even know what to say to that. Get used to it like that pedestrian that gets run over by the 100 mph driver?

PS: Next time reply to my post so I know that you did. Or maybe you were hoping I wouldn't go back and check on the thread?

I also knew when I waded onto this board that I was wading into a hot den of conspiracy theories, but this takes the cake. If you really want to know, if I remember correctly (I wasn't paying a ton of attention at the time, contrary to what you seem to think), I was in the "Whole Thread" mode where I could see the whole thread. From there, I did pick your post to reply to. That's how I quoted you. I suppose it's possible that for some reason when I respond from Whole Thread mode, it doesn't show up in your "Replies to Your Posts" page, if that's where you were looking. I have no idea. That would be a good question for TMF. But I did reply to your post. I'm sorry if it didn't come through in a manner that you approve of. Here, I'll personally email this one to you so you won't think I'm trying to hide and conspire against you.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.