Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Qantas long term (4 to 6 months) has the potential to reach $4.00. I believe stock oversold.
Caltex ... well what can I say this stock listed at $4.00 and Texaco owns 50% of the shares. Bottomed out and a long term hold situation.
NAB sheesh buy buy buy at this price you cannot go wrong. I believe that they will be around $27, June 29 prior to a buy back situation which will give the shareholder a large dividend buy back to avoid capital gains.
Wesfarmers are a buy at this price. $3.90 - even in a crash they can go no further.
BHP ... well what can one say when the CEO states that he intends to bring the share price to $40.
Normandy - well you couldn't buy an income producing stock (Div 5.7%) so low with a gold price and market that is verry nervous.

Well they are the named stocks - to go a little off the named stocks and seek a good gamble then look at these for true spec's.

KLS - One stop shop for faxes emails voice messages have something with the internet and with the rise in nickel prices it may be a E DOT NICKEL stock (lol).

YAM/YAMNA/YAMOA/YAMOB - this junior at 0.18 cents has had some volume pass through the gates and mum's the word with whoever I speak to so may still do marvellous things. Volume and price rise indicates some body is getting set.

CCV - I have heard a lot of gd things about this companies B2B and emedical situation. On relisting it is a buy as they have done a 10:1 reduction and a cash raising exercise.

Leo Sheilds (now Sheilds some-thing-or-rather) - I feel that will relist at around 0.65c and go to a $1 with the restructure that they are putting together.

Usual caveator emptor disclaimer.

Remember that the stock market is held together by a small number of stocks that have risen. Greenspan cannot afford a stock market collapse and the gyrations on the Dow and S&P and NASDAQ are nothing new as the interest rate fears generate nervousness. Rate rise 0.25% expected from this body!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.