Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
My $0.02:

-You need another WR. A total of 3 in your roster is not enough, if you don’t get Tyrell I would make getting a WR4 a priority. Maybe Golden Tate went undrafted since he is suspended 4 games?

-I wouldn’t carry 2 TEs. Stick with Engram and pick one up for Engram’s bye week

-Peterson and Bernard won’t help you much unless there is an injury to the starter on their respective teams and even then there would be little upside. My personal preference is to load my bench with young RBs that have big upside and could turn into league winners if there is an injury or if they move up the depth chart. This year, I was targeting Justice Hill, Chase Edmonds, Darrell Henderson, Ito Smith, Darwin Thompson. Maybe one of those is available in your waiver wire.

-This is my favorite weekly column, don’t have to read the whole thing but you can look for the players you own (or are considering as waiver wire pickups). The guy goes deeper in his analysis than most “experts”
https://www.fantasypros.com/2019/09/the-primer-week-1-editio...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.