Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.
My $17.02 buy of SOFI doesn't look so good right now. Maybe double down tomorrow. I did buy STEM twice and it rewarded, up 2.2% for the pair, up 4.7% for the second. Low price for the session occurred around midnight and I had just one good-'til order in place.I went further in the hole on my SQ buy-write. The call is at $.03 but my $900 gain is dwarfed by $5,000 paper loss on the shares. I could write a $285 call for 8/20 expiration ($1.35 currently) and take my chances on next week. I think conventional wisdom would be to take the loss as a bad trade and move on. But, I don't mind holding SQ versus having more cash in the port.KC
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |