Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
My Alex. My my, referencing Principia Scientific, we are scraping the barrel. You see the "Donate" button, press the button and make a sizable contribution and they will happily prove that you are the center of the universe. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/principia-scientific-internat...

For those who are interested in truth you may want to put a link to the original EU report. Not holding my breath

1) Yes we know that some people have immunity and we have known this from the start. People similar practices are equally susceptible to getting COVID. What is not fully understood is why it can be serious and life threating for some and nothing to other. Previous exposure other COVID strains is part of the answer as are genetics, health, age, sex. I bet you drank the bleach, it works

2) 600,000 dead in the USA from COVID. As of today less than a dozen from vaccine complications. Did you ever get get to that math part about > (greater than). Now if you rely on Tucker Carlson for news may be immune to COVID. Being brain dead is le leading cause of death and it does not count as a COVID death

3) No boogeyman under my bed, but it explains a lot. Vaccinated people who contract COVID are 98% less likely than unvaccinated people to be hospitalized with COVID. Did you get to that in the report or did you choose to ignore it because it did not agree with you delusion. Untested FALSE, unapproved FALSE, dangerous FALSE and evidently deadly FALSE, vaccine offers immunity against a Corona virus TRUE

4) Many are immune, but you don't know who. Your choice, no one is forcing you. I don't care because I may be naturally immune but to be on the safe side I am vaccinated too.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.