Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
My Audible account is something I treasure. I think it’s something like $15 a month, and I get one credit to buy an audiobook each month. Also get two free (and often more) Audible Originals each month. Also they have a lot of 2 for 1 sales and lots of opportunities to buy extra credits at a discount.

Relatively speaking, it is sort of expensive, I suppose, but if a person listens to a lot of Audiobooks (I do, especially when I’m driving), it’s really worth it. Again: I recommend finding a friend who likes the same kinds of books and sharing an account.

There’s also a surprising number of audiobooks available on YouRube. DBF listens to them all the time. I give him a hard time about copyright violations, but a lot are on there legally thru LibriVox. .
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.