No. of Recommendations: 1
My comment has nothing to do with a woman's ability to make investment decisions. That is not what I said. I'm a woman and yes, do I think I'm smarter than some men.

What I said was that the person needs to be careful that they don't get taken advantage of. This is the case with a male or female. The amount of money being discussed is a pretty good amount of money, that is why I made that point. That is why I recommended having another person like a relative and good friend to ask for advice instead of doing everything alone. I also said a very good attorney is needed for the legal aspect of it.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.