Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
My company's been on full-time telecommute for 3 weeks now, and I had a bit of extra time in the early part of that, but I've got my kids this week who are on distance learning so I'm working and am Professor Dad, so not so much now. Still more than zero though, so:

Finishing the Battletech campaign tonight on PC, and will probably start up a Career run to have available when I want some turn-based action from time to time but won't dedicate much contiguous time to it.

Midway through Mirror's Edge Catalyst on XBox, when I finish that I'll start up Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

I'm fully engaged with The Witcher 2 which, for various reasons I'd started several times, but never got very far into. I'm roughly 1/2-way through now and have no idea why I didn't play it sooner. Plan is to dive straight into The Witcher 3 and DLC when I finish.

Right there with ya - enjoyed the first, started the 2nd several years ago and stalled but never uninstalled it; it's just sitting there mocking me, waiting for me to get back to it. With all the words spilled about how amazing #3 is (and enjoying the Netflix series which got me back in the mood for it), those 2 are next up on my list.

JT,
stay safe out there!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.