Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
My crappy crystal ball says 5% correction starting in next 3 weeks.

That would be by 9/14.... In the meantime, I graduated to the polka-dotted mic Friday. 25.13%.
DW hit 27.6%. Rising tide and all that. BILL got away from me. Used to be a top 5. Now I have just 10 shares for tracking. Up 29.3% on Friday. Put that in the regret folder, on top of the one share of PSTG. BILL has a GLBE-element in that they facilitate b to b cross border transactions as an additional feature to SMB invoice and payment software.

We will take the trading profits on TXRH and BJRI (Texas Roadhouse and BJ Restaurants). These two stocks that pretty much go no where but are wont to make 5% up and 5% down moves regularly. I lost internet Friday about 10:30 a.m. Eastern. Hellacious lightning strike took out my Ubiquiti xmitter/receiver and three security camera power supplies. Just got everything working again. So, will see what Monday offers wrt TXRH and BJRI.

KC
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.