Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
My DW and I watched that last night as well. I found it quite entertaining to see the cliques that are forming within the employees and how it seems there aren't very many that are liking Rocco right now.

Also, I found it quite humorous that all of the customers that they were showing were complaining about cold food, small portions, lengthy delays, etc.

I also completely disagree with the way he attempts to ease a disgruntled customer by placing the blame on the waiter. Especially when he told the one table that the waiter was a f$#k up. It was good to see the customer stand up for the waiter.

And if I was that guy with the broken arm, I would be pissed. They send him home, then call him back and then send him home again.

I find the show very amusing and wonder how the restaurant is truly doing. I also would like to hear feedback from anyone in the industry.

dt
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.