Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Is "The Wonderful Flight to the Mushroom Planet" by Eleanor Cameron. I managed to find this and the next one in the series, but alas the rest are out of print. Hopefully someone will republish them.

Mark
Print the post Back To Top
Is "The Wonderful Flight to the Mushroom Planet" by Eleanor Cameron. I managed to find this and the next one in the series, but alas the rest are out of print. Hopefully someone will republish them.

Those books are great! My local library had those and I read all of them.

Other great kid fantasies are the Edward Eager books (starting with 'Half Magic' - a magical nickel that only gives you half of what you wish for) and Edith Nesbit - Five Children and It.

Some children's books are wonderful enough to be enjoyed by adults too.

-mapletree
Other great kid fantasies are the Edward Eager books (starting with 'Half Magic' - a magical nickel that only gives you half of what you wish for) and Edith Nesbit - Five Children and It.

Some children's books are wonderful enough to be enjoyed by adults too.

-mapletree

I'm not familiar with those books. I'll have to look them up. I agree that some children's books are wonderful for adults. I love Harry Potter and I want to read the Series of Unfortunate Events books as well.

Mark
I'm not familiar with those books. I'll have to look them up. I agree that some children's books are wonderful for adults. I love Harry Potter and I want to read the Series of Unfortunate Events books as well.

Lemony Snicket is on my list!

-mapletree