No. of Recommendations: 2
my first car was white and it was a P.O.S. car and I remember it showed dirt quickly. Same with black ones. The very first car/van I bought with my own money, cash on the barrel-head, was a 1975 Chevy Van(remember when they were the rage), it was a dark metallic blue...I loved the color. The only problem was, I cheaped out and didn't get air conditioning. Funny thing about dark colors, they attract heat. Plus the fact, dark cars are hard to see at night and red, if you are a speeder, you will be much easier to identify, or you are going through a mid-life crisis. :)

They have some pearl colors that are very nice.

I have a friend who has leg problems, she doesn't drive anymore, and since she has lymph-edema and neuropathy and uses a cane/walker...it is extremely hard for her to get in and out of vehicles.
We all will have problems sooner rather than later...oh that was another thing about the Honda....hated the seat, aggravated my back. The Toyota and Subaru don't.

Lucky Dog
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.