No. of Recommendations: 3
My husband is working on a show this week, and I have a sitter coming for an hour or two at night to help me get the kids to bed. It helps.

So this week, with the sitter's and my hubby's help, I've been able to get the laundry folded and put away, and today I wrapped up all the Christmas ornaments. I'll have he up them in the garage tonight. I've also taped up the kids' books that have been torn up a little, and I boxed up a ton of photos to send off to be scanned in. And I sent them off today! I also sent off two little gifties to a couple of friends of mine. AND I made a crockpot lasagna yesterday. And my hubby got my son registered for kindergarten, too.

This is all *nothing* compared to what I can get done on a normal non-pregnant day, but I still feels like a victory.

So I'm chipping away at my to-do list, slowly. And if the baby comes today, great. But I think I still have a few more days. We shall see!

Cassandra
On my La-Z Boy for the afternoon.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.