Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 13
I just thought I would say hello to everyone. I'm single again this year and so I am not out and about.

The last couple weeks have been a rather dismal end of the year. Many of the things I thought were going well for me apparently were not.

I feel at odds with myself. I have decided over the next week to contemplate the projects that have fallen by the wayside this last year. Once I have gotten some of them written down I'll prolly let you all know about them and any plan to tackle them.

I hope this next year goes a little better than last. I have done some cool stuff but I'm not sure it amounted to much. I feel rather down right now but I'm sure it will pass. Then I will feel better (and I'm sure that will pass too).

AC *hope you all have a safe New Year*
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.