Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 7
My Lord,

As a meer court fool, I was speechless to find that you have appointed me as Royal Archivist to the Realm of FiCo ( are promotions and titles this easy to get? ). But now that I've regained my ability to communicate, I feel it my duty to the court and members of the FiCo Kingdom to humbly inform you of my unworthniless to be appointed this great honor you have bestowed upon upon your most unworthy servant ( I think I'd rather be a humble servant to the Queen:) Maybe the Queens Chamber Servant?:) Oops, forgive me My Lord for speaking so freely). After all I can't read fast enough to keep up on all the courts doings let alone all the official communications taking place.

But since you have seen fit to burden you most humble servant with this great and important task, I will the best that my I can in my advanced age and failing memory. So as not to get this wrong too often, I believe that this is how things are:

King Hockey Phool - A legend in his own mind and a figure head manipulated by the Queen (behind every great man is a greater woman?)
Queen Cavey - The desire of many and grand party organizer to loyal subjects of her court and the true power of the Realm
Sir Yoda - The real protector of the Queen (kind of like King Author's story-watch out king for he may steal your Queen!)
BioChem - The mage who is often misunderstood, without a companion, and who's abilities are often shuned by the court as previous attempt at magic have had less then desirable effects. Secretly admired by the Queen. Rumor has it he knows how to impress the Beer Goddess or is that have a good date.
Tootru - Mother Nature who depending on mood can be an evil witch but generally a good Mother Nature
The Beer Goddess (I'm so forgetfull of who this is) is an emisary of the court preaching the courts glourious name in a far away place also a secret admire of BioChem
WJochem - Attempting to figure it all out. No that's not right. Make that, all knowing Royal Archivist of past and present happening of the court. I like the way it sounds but I refuse to get a sex change as I've been told that only women are always right.

Gotta run.
Wayne
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.