Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
My present job does not qualify because the Govt. I work for is exempt from S.S. They have their own pension plan.

Therefore , I cannot show this income for the purpose of S.S.

The only way I can earn and show income is 1. Work some other job part time 2. Be self employeed / do part time self employeed business .
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.