Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I have worked on getting a FCF number to use for the base DCF. I figured the FCFF as 50.155 Million. This is Free Cash to the Firm as if MELI had a higher tax rate (MELI has an unsustainable low tax rate). I have deducted some based on the way they collect receivables. They seem to use securization. The way they did it made a lot of cash get put into FCF last year and made FCF look low this year. Tim Hanson helped me understand this (Thanks Tim). OK so to the DCF.

Using a diluted share count of 44.144M and 15% Discount and price of $39.70 I get:

5 year growth Next 5 Terminal Intrinsic MOS

30% 15% 0% 34.02 -17%

30% 30% 0% 50.74 +22%

30% 15% 2% 36.46 -9%

This is just a few. If you use 7 years at 30% then 15% for the next three and 0% terminal = 40.51 Intrinsic which is close to price. So there is some expectations in this stock. My reasonable estimates say buy around 30xFCFF or below. I did use EV so I did adjust for extra cash.Cash is slightly more than 1xFCFF. Bottom line is I'll buy at $35 or below.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.