Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Dear Readers:

My jaw dropped today. I have never dreamed my portfolio could be so profitable. I made some nice money with OYOG and HURC Wow! Thank you MF team!

The one thing that worries me is my CAPS rating. There are some fantastic investors out there that I am currently beating. I don't know how long that will last. I am real glad that CAPS allows me to show that I'm a charter member of Sit-On-Your-Ass investing. I hope one day that my charter membership will become a CAPS lucky charm.

Well, I'm working on some mad, crazy new picks. These wil not be sexy picks at all. I'm going to continue to invest in small caps and work more on my technical analysis. Which is why, everyone should start reading the Motley Fool's reading list. I've only working on two, and I've gotten so much smarter in investing. Remember, just beacuse you have a great company doesn't make it a great investment. Well, until we meet again!

-John

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.