Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Guys:

I am currently working on getting the game schedule loaded for the new season. I will be reverting back to the old way we used to schedule games. By that I mean that we will play three blocks of games against our own division separated by two blocks of games against the other division. Hopefully, this will make it more fun for some.

The next post after this will be the actual schedule with the suggested date for those games to be played immediately above the block of 6 series. I say suggested because we do have a 60 game and 120 game deadline and as long as those are met, it doesn't really matter when you play the games. I am currently working on importing this schedule into the computer game, so you won't need to rely on this post to determine who you are playing and when. It is just for information. If you would like to print the schedule from the post page, there is a link at the bottom of the post to format it for printing. That should make it look better off the printer.

As soon as everyone has their 40 man rosters posted, I will put up the league rosters and e-mail the league to everybody (just like Doug has done in the past) so that you can import it and start playing your practice games, looking over the free agents, or whatever you do to get ready. That way, everybody should have plenty of time to prepare for the supplemental draft and fill those holes you see in your team.

Good Luck to everybody this season. I am pleased with the feedback I have received so far. However, please never hesitate to let me know if you see something askew or need something clarified.

Roger

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.