Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
My table is a floor model I bought at the quilt shop for a BIG discount. Hubby was going to make me one till he saw the deal on this. It's not perfect for my machine, but the opening is big enough,

How big is the opening? How much space does the machine need with the embroidery module attached? My opening is just big enough for the machine, and there is room for DH to modify it, but I am thinking that perhaps I can just take the machine out and put it on the sewing table when I want to embroider. Do you think that would work? I'm thinking that would also have plenty of room for the excess quilt fabric, and since I don't expect I would embroider very much, I think I'd prefer a more temporary solution for the machine with the embroidery module attached.

What comes with the embroidery module? I see on the website they have several hoops, and I'm thinking there must be a basic one included, but perhaps the jumbo hoop is something to be purchased as an option.

Given my experience with the BSR, I am leaning towards the 765 with the embroidery option, but if there are none of those available when they start to ship, I would get the 740. It is not worth it to me to pay the premium for the 770 and then still have to pay another $2k for the embroidery option that I may or may not use.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.