No. of Recommendations: 0
I really liked the episode. The beginning was strong (comic book guy liking Jar Jar, the potshot on AOL/TW, Homer's counter offer to Hibbard) The middle section was great with the M.A.S.H. series finale shot with the music and everything. Arty's obsession with Marge throughout the whole thing was excellent. I loved Lenny's thing with Carl. Oh well, that's all I can remember right now, I'll have to watch it again tomorrow to get a better idea of how I liked it.

Agent
Print the post Back To Top
I liked Homer's takeoff on The Graduate.
No. of Recommendations: 2
The old beat up Cisco Router was the best. Here in Hawaii it's still on, and the commercial is over. The Simpsons get better all the time.
Considering Cisco is part of my portfolio AND we bought at rock bottom, I thought it was hysterical.

You know, I had suspected something between Lenny and Carl for a long time.

On an OT note, Chase, I need your professional help. I work for a magazine and we're having a slight dispute about the spelling of your home state. Is is Hawaii or Hawai'i?

Uhura :o)
Personally, I liked the (Not sure if I've got the wording exactly)
Don't Bite The Hand that Feeds you Butterfingers
on the chalkboard at the beginning

after the bit where they try to burn the butterfingers and Wiggim says "" Look even the fire doesn't want them in the sugar episode.

Scott

On an OT note, Chase, I need your professional help. I work for a magazine and we're having a slight dispute about the spelling of your home state. Is is Hawaii or Hawai'i?

I think you can spell it either way. Most things, like maps and books spell it Hawaii, but some people spell it Hawai'i to try to give it that more exotic look. It's actually pronounced Hawai'i, but spelling it Hawaii works just fine. So it's one of those things that you can spell however you want. Hope that helps.
So it's one of those things that you can spell however you want.

Kind of like "D'oh" or as the dictionary lists it "Doh"?

Agent

Kind of like "D'oh" or as the dictionary lists it "Doh"?

Absoloutely.