Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
My understanding of medical marijuana is that the THC has been bred out (or significantly reduced) & the medical component emphasized.

I know that there's an incredible variety of variants in the medical marijuana category. There are modifications of all sorts for a variety of purposes. Different growers have their own variants. I had always assumed that some include THC, some more, some less.

The way to be sure of not getting the THC is to get one of the cannibidiol products. That's from hemp, which is like a THC-free marijuana, is a perennial plant, and grows with little need for care. It leaves a radically smaller ecological footprint than marijuana does, as it is a very demanding plant--of attention and resources.

Even with cannidibiol, there's so much variety in terms of manufacturers, variety of products with a given company, etc. My one experience has been with a few of the products by CV Sciences. The brand is Plus CBD Oil. My husband takes the veggie caps. I've tried them. And I use the high-dose salve for my arthritic thumb. The veggie caps have also revolutionized the life of the husband of a friend of mine--freed him from disabling arthritic and nerve pain, and anxiety.

=sheila
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.