No. of Recommendations: 0
My USPS SNAIL PAPER mail! 😇

I had already done the Google search which brought up dozens of candidates. What I'm looking for are references by people who have used the various providers. Without that it's shot in the dark and I don't want to have to go through various providers before landing a good one.

Is there an ex-pat Foolish board?

My current forwarder in Miami uses a courier to deliver mail to their office in Caracas. The same brand in Portugal does not have a receiving end in the USA. All they have in common is the brand name.

Looking at the services, forwarding has come a long way. The better ones take pictures of the arriving mail and packages and make them available online. Based on that information one can ask for a variety of services.

- Forward good stuff
- Shred junk mail
- Consolidate or repackage goods

Some will even act as your purchasing agent in the US.

Denny Schlesinger

Tamhas: My web host offers a mail server with all the bells and whistles
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.