Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Mycroft,

Thanks for starting this board. I look forward to studying this industry with you and all the other participants. I currently am targeting this industry with 10-15% of my money and may raise that down the road.

My 10,000 dollar investment in wireless at this time would be:

Nokia $4,000
VoiceStream $1000

Cash $5000
and still studying the industry.

I just wrote a reply to Mycroft on another Speaker's board about my investment in VoiceStream. Rather than repeat it, I will just link it.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?id=1380180000134007&sort=postdate

The board (l'union fait la force) looks at the best free cash flow producers in the world. Typically these include the most capital effecient companies in the world. I personally think that Nokia is easily one of the top six companies in the world. My top six at this time.

AOL
DELL
NITE
NOK
PVN
YHOO

best wishes,

Doug
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.