Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Nancy, we're here with you. You have many many friends here at the fool who are privliged to accompany you through this and offer you whatever support we can.

I'll echo Parkway here as it was put as succinctly as I feel. I only discovered this link via the Ironing Board this morning. You and I aren't well acquainted, but I've admired your wit and wisdom at various places in Fooldom for awhile now.

I have very little experience in this area. I've lost three grandparents to various forms of cancer, but have taken solace (or delusion) from the fact that it appears to have been self-inflicted through exposure to chemicals and/or tobacco. I don't smoke and my remaining grandmother and my father, who has taken lousy care of himself for 62 years are as healthy as horses.

I often tell people I pray for them and perhaps on some level I do, but know this: I stopped and prayed with conviction right after I started reading the first thread. I'm not going to do an Oral Roberts here, but I believe in it's power and I know I don't tap into it nearly enough.

We're in your corner, Nancy.

Prof

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.