Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I was wondering if National Online Trading is run by Etrade. Will they be subject to the same problems as Etrade is experiencing? Does anyone know about National Online Trading????
Print the post Back To Top
Maniraja, National Online Trading has nothing to do with Etrade, it is a subsidiary of the National Australia Bank and can be accessed via the NAB website.

I was wondering if National Online Trading is run by Etrade. Will they be subject to the same problems as Etrade is experiencing? Does anyone know about National Online Trading????
yep your right, ANZ is in partnership with E*Trade and i think Sanford Securities provides backend technology for the National Australia Bank. Strange though that the NAB is not advertising it's brokerage over the web.

Lance
I have enjoyed very positive experiences with NAB online.

Even on the busiest days the straight through processing has been remarkably fast. My bids appear within seconds on the market depth screens and trades appear in my portfolio in minutes after execution.

I think the site extras could be more sophisticated (better watch screens, alarms, portfolio management etc) but the trading is very good.

In all recommended.

I the US I use Datek very impressed with their product too.