Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Hi Folks,

I am in the process of increasing my share in biotech comanies and DNA looks appaeling. I will greatly appreciate if you can offer information in the following subjects:

1.-Patent expiration date for the main revenue drivers of this company.

2.-Why is this company losing money when its proforma income is growing?
where is this money going? is this one time charge? are these one times charges going away soon?

3.-Is it a better idea to get stock in Roche?

4.-What did the company did wrong recently with their manufacturing in San Francisco and has anyone knowledge on how they -are fixing/fixed- the problem?

5.-Any other relevant information that may affect my decision on whether to invest or not in DNA.

6.-Whos the main competitor for DNA in the areas of cardio and cancer medicines?

Churun
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.