Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
Good evening, and welcome to tonight's official "NEENER!" post.

This evening, I had the fabulous pleasure of going to the dinner theater with our very own impolite. YAY!

Andy and I held season tickets to The New Theater with my SIL and BIL for the last couple of seasons. There are about 5 shows a season. impolite was my date tonight.

Highlights:

a) impolite met my BIL and SIL who are fun and fab people. They got along pretty darn well (as I expected). I knew we were doing well when BIL and impolite got into a detailed discussion about lonely stretches of highway 71 that run from KC to Texarkana and knew all the same little towns and which counties are and are not dry. :o)

b) The show we saw was called The Church Basement Ladies 2. Cast included Barry Williams (aka Greg Brady) as the pastor and several great local actresses as the Church Basement Ladies. I wasn't expecting a really good show and I also wasn't expecting a really bad show. I didn't know much about the play, so I wasn't sure what to expect. In actuality it was FAB.U.LOUS. Seriously, people - if you are in KC go and see it. It will be at the theater for a couple more weeks.

c) impolite's new car is is shinypretty and also real, real, big. We didn't drive in it tonight - we took my car from my house to the theater - but I got to see it and it looks very nice. And I'm glad she will have reliable transport to come down to visit me in the southern reaches of the KC metro.

I'm sleepy. I am going to hit the hay.

G'night, all!

d
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.