No. of Recommendations: 26
netbanker,

I don't know what your agenda is, but please, if you're not going to cut it out, at least convey a complete thought!! What, exactly, is nonprofessional to you? There is nothing I can see in the link you posted that looks unprofessional. In fact, the only thing that is nonprofessional as far as I can tell is your insistence on bashing pcbanker.com, without disclosing your full interest in Netbank.

You have tried to turn people away from pcbanker.com by casting aspersions regarding their rates (calling them sucker rates). You have attempted to paint the CEO in a bad light by saying he doesn't run his bank well since he frequents this board (contrary to overwhelming evidence that popular opinion on this board is that people appreciate his presence and his efforts to educate us). And now, you are somehow trying to make the bank appear unprofessional (and failing miserably, might I add).

I flipped the bozo bit on you a long time ago. Now, hopefully, others on this board will do the same. The most unfortunate thing regarding your posts is that I tend to associate NetBank with posters like you now (apologies to NetBank and others on this board who bank at that institution).

-scottbb
Full disclosure: satisfied account holder at pcbanker.com, no stock interest.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.