Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Netman,

The "double dog dare" line is from one of my favorite X-mas movies, A Christmas Story. It was a "double dog dare" that prompted Ralphies friend (Flick?) to stick his tongue on a frozen pole. Just an attempt at humor, apparently unsuccessful.

This statement, reason #2, is really wild. I have to ask myself if you are purposefully mis-stating facts or are you simply misinformed.

This was taken from bankrupt.com while doing a search on the Marvel/Sony settlement. As the owner of an Italian restaurant, my initial reaction is to believe someone with the last name Calamari :) I will take your advice and try to read "Comic Wars."

To purport mismanagment, slight of hand or under the table deals is complete fantasy. You might be correct in your fantastic conspiracy theory. But there is nothing to substantiate the theory. All my DD has shown CURRENT Marvel managment top be honest and trustworthy.

When my DD shows me otherwise I like to bring it to this boards attention. While doing a search on Toy Biz Worlwide I came upon a listing for Toy Biz International with the principal being Jeff Hsieh. It also seems odd to me that Jeff Hsieh's e-mail address in this listing ends with toybiz.com. Not Toy Biz Worldwide, or Toy Biz International, but part of the Marvel subsidary Toy Biz. I thought finding info on a company that provides Marvel with such a large percentage of it licensing revenue would be easy, it's not. As the manufacturer of Spider-Man merchandise shouldn't they at least have their own web-site? (last attempt at humor:))

I have not always agreed with you, but you have earned my respect.

Ditto

Campioni
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.