Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
 
No. of Recommendations: 0
Never mind -- found it. For future reference if someone asks the same in a search...

TT had it on the *very* bottom of the drop down list, after stuff like Guam and American Samoa, "More Than One State." So I entered two lines: one for Oregon -- 0.26% of the total tax-exempt income (about the amount of a Happy Meal) and the other 99.74% as "More Than One State."


If you use forms mode, you enter OR as the code for the Oregon interest and XX as the code for the remainder.

Ira
Print the post  

Announcements

Disclaimer:
In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.