Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Never used the sausage stuffer, so can't comment. That always seemed to be an artform anyway...getting the right amount of meat per inch so the casing doesn't rupture but also wasn't under-filled.

We have the meat grinder, and the juicer. We also would have the pasta maker attachment if I didn't already have a pasta machine (hand-crank, made in Italy).

If I had it to do over again, I probably would skip the juicer, get the pasta attachment, and not get the hand-crank pasta machine. Just for the sake of efficiency. It all works fine, just a matter of space and efficiency. They've got some other cool attachments, too.

When I was a kid 1poormom had a meatgrinder. Electric. As I recall it was maybe the size of a small toaster. Apparently it broke because she no longer has it.

1poorguy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.