Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Well folks Im new to this blog thing. I thought I would give it a shot. Stay tuned, hopefully I will have some great information to share.
Print the post Back To Top
no
I find the blog useful to record thoughts about my CAPs picks or speculations in general.  I often go back to older blogs.  The act of recording your thoughts is a very useful thing.

After looking throughout the CAPs website, I have yet to learn how create new blog subject. 

I would like to post:

Hybrid  Trucks and Azure Dynamics?

Does anyone have information and/or opinion on a company called Azure Dynamics?  TCE:AZD on google finance.

The company continues to loose money and yet they're signing deals with fedex, ford and others and these companies would not thow out deposit money with a company on the verge of falling off a cliff.  The stock was at a high in '05 of $1.50 and now it fell down to $0.17.  Either a great opportunity or off the cliff it goes.  Earnings out next week on 8-8-08.   If you like eights, this might work.  Rather than good luck strategies, I'd rather know more. 

Anyone have information on hybrid commerical truck (class IV to VIII fleet trucks...e.g. bakery, shuttle busses, Fritos, etc.)) technologies and companies in this space with regard to conversion, parts, engineering, control systems, assembly, etc.?

There are companies now converting exisitng fleets of buses, cars, trucks, HUMVEES........  as the technology, parts and expertise appears to be available at this time.  Azure Dynamics claims to save 30% to 40% on fuel costs for $33,000 conversion on their  wesbite on what could be a Ford 550 chasis ..... which could deliver an ROI of less than 3 years......and government subsides are talked about one the Federal and State levels now.   Anyone know anything material aboth this area and this company?

NewOldGuy