Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi there Wireless Fools,

This is my first post on the WW board, and I am still pretty green when it come to wireless telecomunications. I do, however, beleive that it is where an incredible amount of growth will take place in the next 10 years.

Like I said, I am just beginning to read up on previous WW posts and have limited knowledge on the topic, but have also just been offered an opportunity to invest in a supposed 'up and coming' technology company before they go public. I was wondering if any of you good Fools with a whole lot more wireless knowledge than myself would comment on this company for me. The site is www.avt.net. They apparently have several patents on the technology used for video and speech compression for wireless networks.

I am reading as much info as I can to try to catch up with all of you, and I have ordered an information package from this company as well. I would appreciate any comments from you Wireless Gurus, and I'll try to keep you all posted on any interesting info that I run across.

Thanks in advance,

ThePup
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.