Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I have found 2 changes to the new site which take away some features that I have used often -

1. when viewing cd account information, on the previous site, the apy % would display for that cd - when viewing the cd info on the new site, it does not show the apy % that the cd was purchased at. It was nice before to review your CD investments and just note what apy % they were producing. now if you dont note the apy % when purchased, it does not seam possible to review your investment apy %.

2. when viewing cashed checks, on the previous site, the user could "save as" the explorer file to your computer to view anytime. Having the cashed check image on my pc was handy for me since I like to keep some record of my cashed checks. better than keeping all the paper cashed checks. On the new site, the explorer window that shows the cashed check image does not allow the user to "save as" the image to your pc.

I think both of these features should be added back. I have emailed FIBI about this - shall see the response.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.