Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I have found 2 changes to the new site which take away some features that I have used often -

1. when viewing cd account information, on the previous site, the apy % would display for that cd - when viewing the cd info on the new site, it does not show the apy % that the cd was purchased at. It was nice before to review your CD investments and just note what apy % they were producing. now if you dont note the apy % when purchased, it does not seam possible to review your investment apy %.

2. when viewing cashed checks, on the previous site, the user could "save as" the explorer file to your computer to view anytime. Having the cashed check image on my pc was handy for me since I like to keep some record of my cashed checks. better than keeping all the paper cashed checks. On the new site, the explorer window that shows the cashed check image does not allow the user to "save as" the image to your pc.

I think both of these features should be added back. I have emailed FIBI about this - shall see the response.
Print the post Back To Top
2. when viewing cashed checks, on the previous site, the user could "save as" the explorer file to your computer to view anytime. Having the cashed check image on my pc was handy for me since I like to keep some record of my cashed checks. better than keeping all the paper cashed checks. On the new site, the explorer window that shows the cashed check image does not allow the user to "save as" the image to your pc.

Can you use print screen and then paste it into ms paint?

UKBB

Worked on my machine. You just right click on the image and you should see a save as option.

Joe

And actually you can right click anywhere on the page and get the page save as option.

The one difference tho is you'll have to save each page seperately where before both images were on the same page.

Joe
"Can you use print screen and then paste it into ms paint?"

Or print and then save it as a .pdf. This requires purchasing PDF Writer from Adobe though.