Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Print the post Back To Top
According to the disclosure at the bottom:

The Motley Fool has no positions in the stocks mentioned above. LeKitKat has no positions in the stocks mentioned above.

Yes.

Cheers,
Jeremy
Long YONG
How to take comfort in my uncomfortable situation to be long YONG and the value of LeKitKat's analysis?

Where's the motley balance on the other side of Doom + Gloom?

No answers yet but time will tell.

Daniel
"The Motley Fool has no positions in the stocks mentioned above"

And yet, they do actually own Yong in MDP (at least as of the date of the article)!

That's bad.

Regards,
Les
No. of Recommendations: 1
Well...that explains the big spike in volume and price drop. I couldn't find any reference to the article on Yahoo Finance but the time of the article release and the spike in volume connects.

She seems to have an axe to grind with Yongye.
No. of Recommendations: 3
This blog was to be expected and I would have been disappointed not to see LeKitKat comment. There is no question that any comments have been steadily critical. The posts do point out certain aspects (car angle)that I otherwise would overlook and the most recent earnings release invites scepticism. I do take an issue with steadfast speculation and tone that the AR issue is or has to be due to channel stuffing as opposed to it being one of the possible explanations.
The disclosure statement is simply embarrasing.
Anton
Though I am not a member, I believe MDP issued a sell months ago when Tim left that service--as I don't think there was anyone else there in a position to track it.

Regardless, there is rampant reporting on the Yahoo boards that a TMF service issued a sell (causing a bit of a panic), though obviously GG did not. So it could be yet another buying opportunity.

And, yes, LeKitKat clearly has an axe to grind as her constant speculation and innuendo is always very negative, while she rarely raises any new issues or insights. We have plenty of short attackers, its doubly unfortunate (at least for near-term share price) that one of the hacks is operating under the TMF banner.
I don't have the patience to analyze LeKitKat's piece point by point, but suffice it to say I found it full of assumptions and woefully short on actual facts to back up his/her claims.
No. of Recommendations: 2
As a YONG shareholder who has taken issue with KK's posts in the past, I must admit this is a very good article that highlights and really examines my biggest concern with YONG. I have no plans to reduce my position, but this post well covers the issue.

-Sean