Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 35
For over a year I have recommended TMF to new investors. I gave two reasons; both sides of the same coin: First, the amount of educational and most interesting material is astounding. Second, the portfolio tracker's ease and accuracy made what you learned a real and useful experience - to track hypothetical or real investments.

I came to TMF every day for a "My Portfolio" snapshot. My expectations for the upgrade were very high, because all of the TMF work has been top grade. I could not be more disappointed.

Everyday since the launch I am frustrated by confusing steps, inaccuracies, poor layout options, error messages, (wasted time), and lost information.

I have lost all confidence in this feature. As a result, I'll manage my portfolio at another service - until if and when I see a set of most substatial improvements.

I feel badly that my recommendations for the site are going to be quailfied by this blunder. It definitely is a "blunder."

TMF has done so much so well; without their materials I would be more than 30% down in my portfolios and net worth. But they have also taught me to protect myself. We must all use reliable accurate tools to attend our investments frequently. So I have no choice but to patronize another site, or build it myself.

Dear TMF,
I'm looking forward to the time when I'm a full-time fool, again. Please contact me when you have returned to excellence.

Best regards,
MorgasDaddi00
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.