No. of Recommendations: 0
Where can I find Nathan's new real-money portfolio?
On May 10, you'll get more information about following Nathan's new portfolio and his mission there.

Is this port a global investing port?

Will Nathan provide continuing coverage of Global Gains stocks on Fool.com?
Nathan will carry over a handful of Global Gains stocks to his real-money portfolio on Fool.com and keep you up-to-date with his thinking and guidance.

Will the non-MDP stocks be in there?

Will the least followed stocks be in the port? You know, the ones where we don't post much to but we find interesting just the same. They may even be profitable.

Sorry if I may sound a little peeved, it's been an interesting day here. Here is part of a post I put on SA:

Hahaha! Funny thing happened on the way to thinking of cancelling, and let this be a lesson to all Fooldom.

I did some thinking and calculations and all that stuff we like to do making what we think is the right decision. I sent an email to customer service posing a question about cancelling MDP AA.

Later, I was mid-stream in a post reply on II when I previewed my post and wow, smack, access denied.
Well, our very efficient customer service thought a question is a command and shut off my services within 30 minutes and sent me an email indicating the refund amount.

Well, this test was before the service was turned back on, so they did not cancel all my subs.

So short form, yes, it passed. LOL!

The good news is our equally efficient phone CS added me back to my beloved II and whatever else I was forbidden temporarily to enter.

Mark
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.