Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
New TMF article on GLBE

https://www.fool.com/investing/2021/10/19/this-recent-ipo-st...

But Global-e still has plenty of room to grow, and with a market cap of just $8.3 billion, this stock could grow many times over in the years ahead.

--

Global-e also mentions that they believe they have a larger scale than anybody else in this market. So, that first-mover advantage combined with their scale and their data sets, I think sets this company apart.

This market opportunity is massive. According to Forrester Research, cross-border e-commerce will represent a $736 billion opportunity by 2023. I think one of the good things this company has going for it is earlier this year, they signed an exclusive partnership with Shopify, whereby Global-e is the only provider of cross-border solutions to Shopify's 1.7 million merchants. I think that's really a growth opportunity for both companies. Global-e has 522 merchants on its platform right now. But like I mentioned, Shopify has 1.7 million. So on the Shopify side, this allows its merchants to branch out, reach international geographies. And then on Global-e side, there's over a million merchants that they could potentially become customers.

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.