Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi Everyone, I just joined PRO but have been a member of Stock Adviser and Hidden Gems for awhile, and before I joined PRO I had recently bought some of the Stock Adviser/Hidden Gem recommendations best buys now such as Berkshire, Duluth and Kinder Morgan. I also have sizeable positions in other recommendations such as Amazon, Chuys, Apple and others which have done very well for me. However, I did have some spare cash set aside and used this to buy all the Buy First stocks listed by PRO which will encompass 30% of the portfolio. However, the other 70% is still allocated to the prior purchases. In reading PRO, your recommendations are more of a portfolio recommendation rather than stock picks. Therefore, I am a little torn about how to proceed with the rest of the portfolio as I do not want to sell of the other 70% immediately. Is there any recommendation on how to best proceed? I am reluctant to just sell off the 70% remaining stocks, let alone the tax implications. Any advise would be appreciated!
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.